Friday 22 March 2013

I am finally back on the internet and can blog again.


I have a lot of catching up to do and loads of things to put in my Etsy shop.
I have been trying to keep up with the Creative every Day challenge, but have not been posting about my endeavors due to no internet.
I have been doing a course on Photoshop and have learned loads, it is amazing that I have been working with Photoshop at work for the last couple of years but hadn't a clue of how fantastic this software is.
Expect some interesting photos in the near future...
I also went on a watercolour painting day, we were going to paint spring flowers but unfortunately Mother nature hadn't been told about it and had not produced any spring flowers, lol. We had to work from the tutors pictures but it was still a great day with lovely people and I managed to produce a couple of OK paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment