Monday 30 September 2013

Dolls House & Miniature Scene Magazine WW1 Competition

I have just come across a competition that looks fun to enter. All you need to do is make a WW1 miniature, or scene or diorama, keeping notes and taking photos along the way so they can see how you made it. It is being run by Dolls house and miniature scene magazine.
I am thinking about my entry, not quite sure what to make as yet. The entries do not need to be in until 15 July 2014 so I still have plenty of time.
Dolls House & Miniature Scene Magazine WW1 Competition
I have decided to part with some of my larger miniatures and the Carnival / Fairground sweets and candy stall that I made for  le-mysterieux-carnival   is now up for sale on Ebay. It will end tonight so anyone interested needs to put a bid on quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment